Tuesday, January 15, 2019

HOOK by Chelle Bliss

 This is the 1000th review posted by the Page Princess!

Title:  HOOK

Series:  Men of Inked: Southside #3

Author:  Chelle Bliss

Publisher:  Bliss Ink LLC

Publish Date:   01.15.2019

Category /Genre:  Contemporary Romance

Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content

Grammar/editing:  book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused

Received from:  Chelle Bliss (as an ARC gifted copy)

Tour by:  Bare Naked Words

Goodreads link: Hook

Date completed: 01.06.2019



Description from the publisher:

After I lost his wife, my children became my world and nothing else mattered.  I'd completely given up on finding love again until she walks into my life.

Tilly's the owner of the new cupcake shop next door and a military widow, just as broken as I am.  She's the perfect recipe to make me feel again – sassy, dirty-mouthed, and smells like vanilla and sin.
 

We're two broken hearts, connected by tragedy, bound by destiny.  But could we move beyond our pasts, risking our hearts again?



Hook is the third book in the USA Today bestselling Men of Inked: Southside series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


HOOK is the third book in the Men of Inked: Southside series.  Though each will stand completely on its own, I highly recommend reading them all.



The prologue tore me apart.  Anyone who has sat with someone and watched half of their own soul leave this earth without them will need the first box of tissues reading the prologue.  For me, I did it twice – my best friend, Maggie, (08.11.1971 – 08.10.2009) and my sister, Suzanne, (12.13.1965 – 04.08.2016)  #cancersucks #herwingswerereadymyheartwasnot



Angelo and Tilly’s story will pull your heart right out of your chest and make you feel as though it had been run over by steamroller!  Don’t worry, you’ll also, eventually, be put back together again.



Along the way, you will get to know the rest of Angelo’s family, the Gallos.  If you haven’t read any of the other books in the series, I will again mention that I do recommend this series and everything from Chelle Bliss.  She, as always, brings us characters that will make you believe in love and the healing power of it.



Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.





Men of Inked:  Southside series:

1.      Maneuver

2.      Flow

3.      Hook

4.      Hustle

Also from Chelle Bliss:

·         Enshrine

·         Mend

·         Misadventures of a City Girl

·         Misadventures of a Speed Demon

·         Owned

·         Top, Bottom, Switch

ALFA Private Investigations Series:

1.      Sinful Intent

2.      Unlawful Desire

3.      Wicked Impulse

4.      Guilty Sin

Filthy Politics Series:

1.      Dirty Work

2.      Dirty Secret

3.      Dirty Defiance

Love at Last Series:

1.      Untangle Me

2.      Kayden:  The Past

Men of Inked series:


1.    Throttle Me

1.5  Throttled

2.    Hook Me

2.2  Resisting

2.3  Rebound (Night Shift Anthology)

3.    Resist Me

4.    Uncover Me

5.    Without Me

6.    Honor Me

7.    Worship Me

Nailed Down series (with Eden Butler):

1.      Nailed Down

2.      Tied Down

Takeover Duet:

1.      Acquisition

2.      Merger






























Thank you [Bare Naked Words] for hosting this tour.

1 comment:

  1. As always, very thoughtful review. And a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS on a thousand reviews! It's readers like you, who take the time to reflect on the words we write, that make this all worth it. You are an amazing lady!!

    ReplyDelete