Saturday, June 4, 2016

SEE HOW SHE RUNS by Michelle Graves


Title:  SEE HOW SHE RUN

Series:  The Chronicles of Izzy #1

Author:  Michelle Graves

Publish Date:   07.17.13

Publisher:  Michelle Graves

Category /Genre:  YA, paranormal suspense

Recommended for:  14+, mature teens and up

Grammar/editing:  B – a few small errors

Received from:  Amazon purchase

Goodreads:  See How She Runs

Date completed: 01.29.14

 

Description from the publisher:

One delivery changed her whole life.

Izzy was a normal girl living in Chicago as a bike messenger before that fateful day.  She delivered one package and set into action a chain of events she never could have expected.

Now she is running for her life from the Corporation, her best friend is not at all who he seemed, and to top it all off she keeps having visions.

Will she survive to navigate the waters as a Seer?  Will her feelings for Kennan be her very downfall?  Find out in See How She Runs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Someone needs to seriously kick my ass for not reading this sooner!  We all know I normally read the more … ahem… adult books, but I also enjoy the lighter read of a good YA story.  This is a perfect example of the genre.  Izzy is a kick-ass young heroine with a sense of loyalty to be envied, plenty of sass, and a super-power.  Keenan and Ian are two hotties with an other-worldly ability in fighting and protecting.  They are Guardians.

 

I won the first two books as autographed copies from the author.  I had also already received this story as a Kindle book.  I will read only my Kindle.  Now don't laugh, but I will be purchasing a copy of SEE HOW SHE FIGHTS to read and leaving that autographed one on the shelf!  My autographed babies are treasured and I pity the person who cracks a back on one them.

 

Loved it and looking forward to the rest of the series.

 

Chronicles of Izzy series:

  1. See How She Runs
  2. See How She Fights
  3. See How She Falls (summer 2014)

 















AMAZON-US

 








originally posted 02.13.2014 on my previous website

WordPress.com closed that site because I promoted authors and their books

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment