Tuesday, June 30, 2020

SPYING ON MY SCOUNDREL by Dawn Brower

Title:  SPYING ON MY SCOUNDREL
Series:  Linked Across Time #13
Author:  Dawn Brower
Publisher:  Monarchal Glenn Press
Publish Date:   06.30.2020
Category /Genre:  Historical Romance
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing:  received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from:  Dawn Brower
Goodreads link: Spying on My Scoundrel
Date completed: 06.30.2020
 
Description from the publisher:
Lady Hyacinth believes she's destined to be a princess. The prince of a small country visits London and she declares she'll make him fall in love with her in less than a sennight. After all, she would make the perfect princess…

Rhys Rossington, the Earl of Carrick works for the home office and he's assigned to the prince while he's visiting. Some believe he is visiting for nefarious reasons and expect Rhys to uncover if the royal visit is something evil in disguise.

Rhys and Hyacinth both remain close to the prince, but neither one of them expect where it will lead them. While they've openly disliked each other, whatever their differences are, sometimes love is stronger than hate. With danger lurking in the shadows, they must finally face their feelings, or risk never admitting what is truly inside their hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPYING ON MY SCOUNDREL is the thirteenth book in the Linked Across Time series.  Though each will stand on its own, I recommend reading them all and in the order of release to understand the intertwining relationships.
 
While neither of these main characters did any time traveling, they are well acquainted with others who have and that is why they are in this series.  No time travel and light on the intrigue, this was still a wonderful, flirty romance.
 
I liked the angst as Hyacinth is the belle of the season determined to win the eye of a foreign prince, but still smitten with Rhys and fighting that attraction.  This makes for some great push and pull.
 
I continue to love this series and hope there will be many more books in the future (and the past – hehehe).
 
Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC via BookSprout, my opinions are my own and are given freely.
 
Linked Across Time series:
1.      Saved by My Blackguard
2.      Searching for My Rogue
3.      Seduction of My Rake
4.      Surrendering to My Spy
5.      Spellbound by My Charmer
6.      Stolen by My Knave
7.      Separated from My Love
8.      Scandalized by My Prince
9.      Scheming with My Duke
10.  Secluded with My Hellion
11.  Charming Her Rogue (Enduring Legacy #10)
12.  Secrets of My Beloved
13.  Spying on My Scoundrel
14.  Shocked by My Vixen (releases 11.24.2020)
Also from Dawn Brower:
·         Broken Pearl
·         Christmas at Fortuna’s Parlor
·         Deadly Benevolence
·         Diamonds Don’t Cry (Mystifying Music #1)
·         Don’t Happen Twice
·         Kindred Lies
·         The Legacy’s Origin (Enduring Legacy #1)
·         Snowflake Kisses
·         A Wallflower’s Christmas Kiss (Connected by a Kiss #3)
Begin Again Series:
1.      There You’ll Be
2.      Better as a Memory
3.      Won’t Let Go
Bluestockings Defying Rogues Series:
1.      Earl of Harrington
2.      A Lady Hoyden’s Secret
3.      One Wicked Kiss
4.      Earl in Trouble
5.      All the Ladies Love Coventry
6.      One Less Scandalous Earl
7.      Confessions of a Hellion
Broken Curses Series:
1.      The Enchanted Princess
2.      The Bespelled Knight
3.      The Magical Hunt
Ever Beloved Series:
1.      Forever My Earl
2.      Always My Viscount
3.      Infinitely My Marquess
4.      Eternally My Duke
Heart’s Intent Series:
1.      One Heart to Give
2.      Unveiled Hearts
3.      Heart of the Moment
4.      Kiss My Heart Goodbye
5.      Heart in Waiting
Kismet Bay Series:
1.      Once Upon a Christmas
2.      New Year Revelation
3.      All Things Valentine
4.      Luck at First Sight
5.      Endless Summer Days
6.      A Witch’s Charm
7.      All Out of Gratitude
8.      Christmas Ever After
Marsden Descendants Series:
1.      Rebellious Angel (Christmas Wishes #6)
2.      Tempting an American Princess
3.      Loving an American Spy (Miracle Express #8)
4.      How to Kiss a Debutante
Marsden Romance Series:
1.      A Flawed Jewel
1.5  A Crystal Angel
2.      A Treasured Lily
3.      A Sanguine Gem
4.      A Hidden Ruby
5.      A Discarded Pearl
Novak Springs Series:
1.      Cowgirl Fever
1.5  Dirty Proof
2.      Unbridled Pursuit
3.      Christmas Temptation
4.      Sensual Games
Scandal Meets Love Series:
2.      Find Me Love
4.      Odds of Love
6.      Chance of Love
7.      A Gypsy’s Christmas Kiss (Connected by a Kiss #6)
8.      Love and Mistletoe
 





AMAZON-US
APPLEBOOKS
BARNES&NOBLE
BOOKBUB
GOOGLEPLAY
KOBO
 



No comments:

Post a Comment