Saturday, February 15, 2020

LOVE AND MISTLETOE by Dawn Brower


Title:  LOVE AND MISTLETOE

Series:  Scandal Meets Love #8

Author:  Dawn Brower

Publisher:  Monarchal Glenn Press

Publish Date:   02.11.2020

Category /Genre:  Historical Romance

Recommended for:  12+ due to romance

Grammar/editing:  A – near perfect

Received from:  Dawn Brower (as an ARC gifted copy)

Goodreads link: Love and Mistletoe

Date completed: 02.15.2020



Description from the publisher:

Lady Evelina is a wallflower ready to become more than the ton expects. She works through her fears and uncovers a way to flourish even when faced with difficult challenges. Love doesn't seem possible, but still she hopes.

Prince Luca has longed to court Evelina, but he's stayed away to allow her time to gain the strength to overcome any obstacle. She'll need that strength if she's to be his princess. With the joy of the season in the backdrop he decides to finally make his wishes known...

Will a kiss under the mistletoe lead Evelina and Luca to an everlasting love... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

LOVE AND MISTLETOE is the eighth book in the Scandal Meets Love series.  Each will stand on its own, but I’m eager to go back and read more from this series.



This is a wonderful, short story of a sweet Regency romance between a wallflower and a foreign prince.  I started smiling from the time she picked up her fencing foil and haven’t stopped hours after the final word.  This is a feel-good, Christmas romance and I loved it!



Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC via Booksprout, my opinions are my own and are given freely.



Scandal Meets Love Series:

1.      Love Only Me (Amanda Mariel)

2.      Find Me Love (Dawn Brower)

3.      If It’s Love (Amanda Mariel

4.      Odds of Love (Dawn Brower)

5.      Believe in Love (Amanda Mariel)

6.      Chance of Love (Dawn Brower)

7.      A Gypsy’s Christmas Kiss (Connected by a Kiss #6) (Dawn Brower)

8.      Love and Mistletoe (Dawn Brower)



Also from Dawn Brower:

·         Broken Pearl

·         Christmas at Fortuna’s Parlor

·         Deadly Benevolence

·         Diamonds Don’t Cry (Mystifying Music #1)

·         Don’t Happen Twice

·         Kindred Lies

·         The Legacy’s Origin (Enduring Legacy #1)

·         Snowflake Kisses

·         A Wallflower’s Christmas Kiss (Connected by a Kiss #3)

Begin Again Series:

1.      There You’ll Be

2.      Better as a Memory

3.      Won’t Let Go

Bluestockings Defying Rogues Series:

1.      Earl of Harrington

2.      A Lady Hoyden’s Secret

3.      One Wicked Kiss

4.      Earl in Trouble

5.      All the Ladies Love Coventry

6.      One Less Scandalous Earl

7.      Confessions of a Hellion

Broken Curses Series:

1.      The Enchanted Princess

2.      The Bespelled Knight

3.      The Magical Hunt

Ever Beloved Series:

1.      Forever My Earl

2.      Always My Viscount

3.      Infinitely My Marquess

4.      Eternally My Duke

Heart’s Intent Series:

1.      One Heart to Give

2.      Unveiled Hearts

3.      Heart of the Moment

4.      Kiss My Heart Goodbye

5.      Heart in Waiting

Kismet Bay Series:

1.      Once Upon a Christmas

2.      New Year Revelation

3.      All Things Valentine

4.      Luck at First Sight

5.      Endless Summer Days

6.      A Witch’s Charm

7.      All Out of Gratitude

8.      Christmas Ever After

Linked Across Time series:

1.      Saved by My Blackguard

2.      Searching for My Rogue

3.      Seduction of My Rake

4.      Surrendering to My Spy

5.      Spellbound by My Charmer

6.      Stolen by My Knave

7.      Separated from My Love

8.      Scandalized by My Prince

9.      Scheming with My Duke

10.  Secluded with My Hellion

11.  Charming Her Rogue (Enduring Legacy #10)

12.  Secrets of My Beloved

13.  Spying on My Scoundrel

Marsden Descendants Series:

1.      Rebellious Angel (Christmas Wishes #6)

2.      Tempting an American Princess

3.      Loving an American Spy (Miracle Express #8)

4.      How to Kiss a Debutante

Marsden Romance Series:

1.      A Flawed Jewel

1.5  A Crystal Angel

2.      A Treasured Lily

3.      A Sanguine Gem

4.      A Hidden Ruby

5.      A Discarded Pearl

Novak Springs Series:

1.      Cowgirl Fever

1.5  Dirty Proof

2.      Unbridled Pursuit

3.      Christmas Temptation

4.      Sensual Games

 














No comments:

Post a Comment