Tuesday, February 23, 2021

WEREWOLVES OF LONDON by Angie Fox

Title:  WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Series:  Monster M*A*S*H* #3
Author:  Angie Fox
Publisher:  Moose Island Books
Publish Date:   02.23.2021
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Cozy Mystery
Recommended for:  14+ due to vocabulary
Grammar/editing:  received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from:  Moose Island Books
Goodreads link: Werewolves of London
Date completed: 02.18.2021
 
Description from the publisher:
A cease-fire in flames. A dragon on the loose. And wouldn’t you know it? Guy trouble.
 
Getting drafted into a paranormal MASH unit during a war between the gods was life-changing to say the least. And it hasn’t left me with much of a personal life. Case in point: deciding what to buy Medusa for her baby shower should have been my only “me time” task for the week. But when my hot-as-Hades ex-boyfriend storms back into my life dragging a wounded, half-mad dragon shifter, things get complicated.
 
The dragon may be the key to ending the war—if I can heal her and keep her hidden. To do it, I’ll need the help of both my current guy and my ex—because nothing says love like a covert operation. But I can’t just let her die or fall into enemy hands. Even if keeping a lid on her secret might force me to reveal mine.
 
Either way, there’s no going back. This time, I have no choice but to change the world—or die trying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WEREWOLVES OF LONDON is the third and final book in the Monster M*A*S*H*  series.  This series definitely needs to be read in the order of release.
 
Petra’s complicated life has come to a head like the final battle for a war – literally and figuratively.  Poor girl!  Instead of just dealing the normal worries of life, she has to juggle a hormonal Medusa, dragons, boyfriends, gods, and all of the things that go bump in the night.
 
This story was exciting, fun, entertaining, and suspenseful.  Plus, the humor kept me pinned to my kindle.  I highly recommend the book if for no other than reason than to read the baby shower scenes.  Absolutely laugh-out-loud funny!
 
Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC via NetGalley, my opinions are my own and are given freely.
 
Monster M*A*S*H Series:
1.      Monster MASH (formerly Immortally Yours)
2.      Transylvania Twist (formerly Immortally Embraced)
3.      Werewolves of London (formerly Immortally Ever After)
Also from Angie Fox:
·         A Little Night of Magic
·         Love Bites
Demon Slayer Series:
1.      The Accidental Demon Slayer
2.      The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers
3.      A Tale of Two Demon Slayers
4.      Last of the Demon Slayers
4.5 I Brake for Biker Witches
5.      My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding
5.5 The Tenth Dark Lord a’ Leaping
6.      Beverly Hills Demon Slayer
6.5  Some Like it Hexed
6.9  Gentlemen Prefer Voodoo
7.      Night of the Living Demon Slayer
7.5  Date with a Demon Slayer
8.      What to Expect When Your Demon Slayer Is Expecting
The Southern Ghost Hunter series:
1.         Southern Spirits
1.5     A Ghostly Gift
2.         The Skeleton in the Closet
2.5     Ghost of a Chance
3.         The Haunted Heist
4.         Deader Homes and Gardens
4.5     Dog Gone Ghost
5.         Sweet Tea and Spirits
6.         Murder on the Sugarland Express
7.         Pecan Pies and Dead Guys
8.         The Mint Julep Murders
8.5  The Ghost of Christmas Past
9.         Southern Bred and Dead   
10.     The Haunted Homecoming (releases 08.17.2021)
 






AMAZON-US
APPLEBOOKS
BARNES&NOBLE
BOOKBUB
GOOGLEPLAY
KOBO
 



No comments:

Post a Comment