Monday, July 13, 2020

CRASH MY HEART by Payne Craven

Title:  CRASH MY HEART
Series:  Endangered Mates #1, Paranormal Dating Agency
Author:  Payne Craven
Publisher:  Payne Craven
Publish Date:  07.03.2020
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Romance
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing:  received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from:  Payne Craven
Goodreads link: Crash My Heart
Date completed: 07.12.2020
 
Description from the publisher:
Love Hard. Stay Strong. Save Them. Endangered Mates!

Seraphina Moon is the last white rhino shifter. Orphaned when she was a child, she was sent to live with a crash of black rhinos for safety, but even they don’t know what she truly is. When she was old enough, she left the Crash behind and moved to Seattle to become an event planner.

But even the best events can get off course when a little romance drops in the picture, and Gerri Wilder has her eyes set on matching the beautiful Seraphina with the mate of her dreams.

Tantanka “Tank” Oxendine, a hunky bison shifter, is looking for his mate, and Aunt Gerri is only too happy to find the perfect woman for him. He just never expected the event planner in charge of his “Save the Endangered Animals Fundraiser” would be the woman his matchmaker picked out.

Not everything can be scheduled though, and when a known poacher crashes Tank and Seraphina’s party, all hell breaks loose.

Can Seraphina and Tank find a way to stop Richter before he places them in his collection, or are their species doomed when looking down the barrel of a poacher’s scope?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CRASH MY HEART is the first book in the Endangered Mates series and is part of the multi-author Paranormal Dating Agency World.  I picked it up because Gerri Wilder is my favorite shadchante (don’t say yenta; that’s a gossip!).
 
This was a wonderful first novel with a subject that has always been dear to my heart – the plight and frailty of endangered species.  Add in that these endangered animals were shifters in a romance novel, and you’ve just checked off more boxes in what I want to read.
 
This was a great fated mates story and I want to read more in this series.
 
Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC via BookSprout, my opinions are my own and are given freely.
 
Endangered Mates Series:
1.      Crash My Heart
2.      Crash My Soul (releases late summer 2020)
3.      Crash My Secret (releases winter 2020)
4.      Crash My Redemption (releases winter 2020/21)
 





AMAZON-US
BOOKBUB
 


No comments:

Post a Comment