Wednesday, August 18, 2021

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, GREAT GOD OF FIRE by Kinsley Adams

Title:  GOODNESS GRACIOUS, GREAT GOD OF FIRE
Series:  Gods of Thunder MC #6
Author:  Kinsley Adams
Publisher:  Kinsley Adams
Publish Date:   08.09.2021
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Romance, Chick Lit
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content.
Grammar/editing:  received as an unedited ARC / errors excused.
Received from:  Kinsley Adams
Goodreads link: Goodness Gracious, Great God of Fire
Date completed: 08.18.2021
 
Description from the publisher:
Jeslyn

You’d think I’d have planned better. Or seen it coming. I am a matchmaker, after all. But when I find out my fiancé is cheating on me—at the altar of all places—I don’t think. I just run.

Stealing his car and bailing on the wedding sounds like the best option. Until I run out of gas. In the middle of nowhere. In front of a biker bar.

And the burly mechanic who helps me? He’s a rebound. One hundred percent. I don’t care, until he claims he's the Greek god Hephaestus, and I’m a descendant of Pandora, and that my great-times-a-thousand grandmother’s chaos follows me everywhere.

Hilarious, right? Except, it explains so much.

Hephaestus

I can fix anything. As the Gods of Thunder MC’s mechanic, my job is to keep everything running smoothly.

When Jeslyn crashes into my quiet, predictable life, she throws smooth out the window. She’s on the run from a cheating fiancé, something I am intimately familiar with.

So, I do what any hot-blooded Greek god would do. Let her hop on the back of my bike and take her on a road trip. Except, I’ve just learned something interesting. Jes is descended from Pandora, and Epimetheus needs her blood to free Pandora’s soul. But Zeus won’t let that happen.

I have to keep her safe. I can fix anything, but even I can’t bring someone back from the dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GOODNESS GRACIOUS, GREAT GOD OF FIRE is the sixth book in the multi-author Gods of Thunder MC series.  Each book in the series is a stand-alone paranormal romance and has one of the Gods from Mount Olympus finding their one true fated mate on Earth.
 
I loved Jeslyn and Hephaestus.  The rest of the gods are “perfect” and egotistical.  Hephaestus may be immortal, a Greek God by birth and body, but his history has made him more humble and down-to-earth long before Zeus decided they would come to Earth.  Jeslyn has not had a charmed life; in fact, she seems like most of the people I know.  A life of chaos is what normal people experience.  This makes her relatable and relevant.
 
What I liked best about this book was finding out a bit more about who the Titans were as related to Greek mythology and getting to know Hephaestus.  The God of Fire, the Forge, and Craftsmen is now one of my favorite Greek Gods.
 
This is the third of the books in this series that I’ve been lucky enough to read.  So far, all are wonderful, funny, sweet, and steamy.
 
Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.
 
Gods of Thunder MC Series:
1.      You Can’t Fight Lightning (Lisa Manifold)
2.      Sign, Steal, Deliver (Carrie Pulkinen)
3.      Dead Ringer for Love (Julia Mills) – releases 07.29.2021
4.      Warrior’s Passion (T.L. Reeve & Michele Ryan)  - releases 08.02.2021
5.      Trident True Love (Paisley Tate) – releases 08.05.2021
6.      Goodness Gracious, Great God of Fire (Kinsley Adams) – releases 08.09.2021
7.      Drunk on Love (Mila Young) – releases 08.12.2021
8.      Not His Biker Goddess (Corinne O’Flynn) – releases 08.16.2021
9.      Art of the Hunt (Tami Lund) – releases 08.19.2021
10.  Hell Hath No Fury (Kerri Keberly) – releases 08.23.2021
11.  Bad Hera Day (Marina Maddix & Celia Kyle) – releases 08.23.2021
12.  No Apollo-G Necessary (TL. Reeve & Michele Ryan) – releases 08.26.2021
 
 
Also from Kinsley Adams:
·         Goodness Gracious, Great God of Fire (Gods of Thunder #6)
Dating Monsters Series:
0.5  The Truth about Vamps (Sassy Supes Anthology)
1.      Dating Dracula
2.      Loving Dracula
3.      Marrying Dracula
 


AMAZON-US
BOOKBUB
 


No comments:

Post a Comment