Friday, November 27, 2020

SASSY SUPES ANTHOLOGY

Title:  SASSY SUPES
Publish Date:   11.23.2020
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Romance
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing:  received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from:  Carrie Pulkinen
Goodreads link: Sassy Supes
Date completed: 11.27.2020
 
Description from the publisher:
Who are we? We’re a group of cray-cray authors who thought it’d be totes fabu to all write and release #paranormalchicklit books together. From witches to fae to super sexy shifters, we’ve got the best #pcl in any flavor you desire. Free anthology complete with 13 short stories in this awesome genre! Because who doesn't want 13 supernaturally fun stories!

This is an anthology of short stories introducing readers to our Paranormal Chick Lit world. Afterward, you'll be so hooked you'll want more! The links at the back of each story will provide you with more information.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thirteen prequels and I loved them ALL.
  I want to read all of these series.  Do you think I can squeeze them all into my schedule?  I already have one of the follow up books and will be reading it next. (Thank you, Carrie Pulkinen.)  Many of these were new-to-me authors.  I am so glad I had the chance to get to know them through this anthology.
 
Yes, the stories lived up to the title – many sassy lady supernaturals – but each story was unique and wonderful.
 
Listed below is the prequel in the anthology along with the first book (or two) that will be in each series.
 
Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.
 
Dating Dracula Series (Kinsley Adams):
      The Truth about Vamps
1.      Dating Dracula
Vampire Final Rose Series (Cyndi Faria):
       Oops, I Dated Our Bachelor
1.      Oops, I Ate the First Impression Rose
Eros & Co Series (Kerri Keberly):
       Tipsy in Love
1.      The Business of Love
2.      Chasing After Love
Real Men Love Witches Series (Celia Kyle & Marina Maddix):
      Witch Way Is Up
1.      Witch in Charge
Vampire Cherry Series (Sotia Lazu):
      A Merry Christmas
1.      Cherry Stem and the Pissed-Off Ghost
2.      Cherry Stem and the Undead Male Model
Sucking Dead Series (Andie M. Long):
      Number 1 Fangirl
1.      Suck My Life
Which Witch Series (Tami Lund):
      How I Fell into Bed with a Demon
1.      The Demon You Love
Midlife Mayhem Series (Julia Mills):
      Hot Flashes and Pink Spandex
1.      Hot Flashes and Granny’s Ghost
Somebunny Series (Annie Nicholas):
      Somebunny
1.      Somebunny to Love (releases 07.26.2021)
Old Salem Cove Series (Corinne O’Flynn):
      A Dram of Mystery
1.      Magic by the Pint
Shift Creek Series (Carrie Pulkinen):
      Up Shift Creek
1.      Flipping the Bird
Bond That Binds Series (TL Reeve & Michele Ryan):
      My Beasties Bonding Ceremony
1.      27 Bonding Ceremony Dresses
Tales of a Supernatural Soccer Mom Series (Krystal Shannan):
      You’ve Got Fae
1.      Minivans, Monsters, and Mayhem
 
LINK
Free via Bookfunnel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment