Thursday, January 21, 2021

MERLIN THE MAGICAL FLUFF by Molly Fitz

Title:  MERLIN THE MAGICAL FLUFF
Series:  Merlin the Magical Fluff #1
Author:  Molly Fitz
Publisher:  Sweet Promise Press
Publish Date:   01.12.2021
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Cozy Mystery
Recommended for:  14+
Grammar/editing:  received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from:  Melissa Storm
Goodreads link: Merlin the Magical Fluff
Date completed: 01.21.2021
 
Description from the publisher:
My name is Gracie Springs, and I am not a witch… but I’m pretty sure my cat is. I first started to get suspicious when he jumped just a little too high while chasing after a robin in our front yard. I knew for sure when he opened up his mouth and addressed me by name!
 
The first thing he told me? That he doesn’t like the name I gave him—even though “Fluffy” fits him like a warm sweater at Christmas. Now we’ve compromised on “Merlin the Magical Fluff,” which according to him references his long and proud lineage just fine.
 
After that small matter was settled, he informed me that I must uphold his secret or risk spending the rest of my life in some magical prison. I agreed, not knowing it would turn into a full-time job of covering his tracks and fibbing our way out of some pretty tight spots.
 
When my boss at the local coffee shop turns up dead as a dormouse, things go from challenging to practically impossible… especially since all my coworkers seem to think I’m to blame.
 
Here’s hoping my witchy cat can charm our way out of this one, because right now it looks like I’m cursed if I do and charged with murder if I don’t. Yikes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MERLIN THE MAGICAL FLUFF is the first book in the Merlin the Magical Fluff series.  These will need to be read in the order of release. 
 
Pure fun entertainment with a twist.  In this world, the cat is the powerful witch, and he chooses a mundane human as his familiar.  This cozy mystery is a delightful read with a fuzzy feline in charge…. Which anyone who has ever had a cat or dog knows they are always in charge.
 
Gracie Springs inherited a house in Elderberry Heights from her grandmother and a Maine Coon cat seems to have come with the house.  Her world is turned upside down when she finds out that the cat is able to talk and is a powerful magic descended from THE Merlin. 
 
I loved this story and I’m looking forward to more!
 
Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.
 
Merlin the Magical Fluff Series:
1.      Merlin the Magical Fluff 
2.      Merlin Fights a Ghost (releases 03.09.2021)
3.      Merlin Kills a Zombie (releases 06.16.2021)
Also from Molly Fritz:
Claw & Order Series:
1.      Paws and Probable Cause
The Meowing Medium Series:
1.      Secrets of the Specter (releases 10.12.2021)
The Paint-Slinging Sleuth Series:
1.      My Colorful Conundrum (releases 07.15.2021)
Paranormal Temp Agency Series:
1.      Witch for Hire
2.      Psychic for Hire
3.      Vampire for Hire (coming soon)
Pet Whisperer, P.I. Series:
1.      Kitty Confidential
2.      Terrier Transgressions
3.      Hairless Harassment
4.      Dog-Eared Delinquent
5.      The Cat Caper
6.      Chihuahua Conspiracy
7.      Raccoon Racketeer
8.      Himalayan Hazard 
8.5  Meowy Christmas Mayhem
9.      Hoppy Holiday Homicide 
10.  Retriever Ransom
11.  Lawless Litter
12.  Legal Seagull
 








AMAZON-US
BARNES&NOBLE
BOOKBUB
GOOGLEPLAY
KOBO
 


No comments:

Post a Comment