Saturday, August 25, 2018

FATE OF THE ALPHA, EPISODE 1 by Tasha Black


Title:  FATE OF THE ALPHA, EPISODE 1
Series:  Tarker’s Hollow #2a
Author:  Tasha Black
Narrator:  Addison Spear
Length:  3 hours, 56 minutes
Audible Release Date:  08.09.2016
Publisher:  13th Story Press
Publish Date:   12.22.2014
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Romance
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Listenability:  OK  or  NSFW
Received from:  Tasha Black (as an Audible gifted copy)
Goodreads link:  Fate of the Alpha, Episode 1
Date completed: 08.14.2018

Description from the publisher:
Something wicked is headed for Tarker's Hollow...

Ainsley Connor is adjusting to pack life in Tarker's Hollow.  With her mate by her side, she feels unbeatable.  But warnings of dark magic and signs of a rival wolf make it clear that Ainsley will need all the help she can get.

Julian Magie is the warlock that betrayed Ainsley and broke her heart.  He also happens to be the only man with the knowledge she needs to master the magic inside her - if she can learn to trust him again.

Filled with mystery and magic, Fate of the Alpha picks up six weeks after the events of Curse of the Alpha.  It is a stand-alone saga, told in three parts.  Episodes One and Two have some serious cliffhangers!  So if that's not your thing, consider yourself warned!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FATE OF THE ALPHA, EPISODE 1 is the fourth book in the Tarker’s Hollow series.  They do need to be read in the order of release, as this is a continuing serial.  There is a cliffhanger.  So, do yourself a favor and get all three episodes of this book before you even start.  You do not want to be stuck somewhere or busy and not able to grab the next one immediately.

I want to say so much, but I don’t want to give spoilers.  Instead, I’ll say that I love Ainsley and Erik.  I love Grace.  I love so many from the pack.  I’m even starting to like Julian.  My heart is aching.  I’m holding my breath, because that cliffhanger I mentioned – it’s a double!  Ainsley and Grace have each been left in precarious positions … until next time …

Narration:  This series is addictive to me.  My commute is long, but much more bearable when I’m being entertained by these characters and the voice of Addison Spear.  I’m dying to get to the next book in this serial!

Note:  While I received this book as a gifted audiobook copy, my opinions are my own and are given freely.

Tarker’s Hollow series:
2.      Fate of the Alpha, Episode 1
Fate of the Alpha, Episode 2
Fate of the Alpha, Episode 3
3.      Heir to the Alpha, Episode 1&2
Heir to the Alpha, Episode 3&4
Heir to the Alpha, Episode 5&6
4.      Ghosts of Shifters Past
5.      The Talented Mr. MacGregor
6.      The Clockwork Dragon
7.      Hounded
8.      Nobody’s Home
9.      Burn This
10.  Bait This
11.  Bake This
12.  Bite This
13.  Break This
14.  Bear This
Also from Tasha Black:
·         Winter Heat
·         Wise Sass Mates (Sassy Ever After KW)
Building a Hero series:
1.      Reconstructed
2.      Augmented
3.      Upgraded
Stargazer series:
1.      Bond
2.      Rocky
3.      Magnum
4.      Kitt
5.      Remington
6.      Indiana
7.      Lobo
8.      Conan
9.      Hawkeye
10.  Kirk
11.  Buck
12.  Solo












No comments:

Post a Comment