Sunday, April 24, 2016

SHADOWS FALL by Brandy L. Rivers



Title:  SHADOWS FALL 
Series:  Others of Edenton #1.5
Author:  Brandy L. Rivers
Publish Date:   08.14.13
Publisher:  Brandy L. Rivers
Category:  Paranormal, Fantasy
Recommended for:  18+, adult situations
Received from:  purchased on Amazon.com
Date completed: 08.21.13

Description from the publisher:
Amethyst Lakes is a nymph with a problem.  She left her ex-boyfriend when he started to smother her.  Nothing she says seems to keep him away.

Carl needs Amethyst more than he needs to breathe, but she just doesn’t get it.  He’ll stop at nothing to make her stay.

An old friend and teenage crush will keep her safe until Amethyst can decide how to deal with Carl once and for all.

A pretty little nymph, crazy stalker ex, a cocky mage, and a whole lot of trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this novella, we are provided with insight into who Amethyst is before she moves to Edenton to join her friends Fallon and Jess.

Amethyst is a nymph.  Her warlock ex-boyfriend, Carl, is stalking her.  He'll do anything to make her return to him, including lying to the Silver Council.  Her mother and her best friend keep reminding her that she has the power to make Carl go away, but the cure may be worse than the "curse."

Amethyst is a sweetie with a big heart and unusual powers.  I am looking forwarding to reading about her arrival in Edenton.  Haydon isn't going to know what hit him!

I freaking love this series!  Ms. Rivers had given me the first two books for review, so I knew when this one released, I wanted it right away.  Now I know I'll be one-clicking again in November!  I have about a million questions, but I'll be good and wait (no, really, I will wait, but I did not say I would wait patiently!)

Grammar/editing:  A – near perfect

Other of Edenton Series:
  1. New Beginnings (Book 1)
  2. In Too Deep (Prequel)
  3. Shadows Fall (Book 1.5)
  4. Shadows of the Past (Book 2/November 2013 )











 






originally posted 08.21.2013 on my previous website
WordPress.com closed that site because I promoted authors and their books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment