Friday, December 14, 2018

THE CABIN by Sky Corgan


Title:  THE CABIN

Series:  N/A

Author:  Sky Corgan

Narrator:  Sophie James

Length:  3 hours and 10 minutes

Audible Release Date:  11.13.2018

Publisher:  Marla Braziel

Publish Date:   09.05.2018

Category /Genre:  Contemporary Romance

Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content

Listenability:  OK  or  NSFW

Received from:  Sky Corgan (as an Audible gifted copy)

Goodreads:  The Cabin

Date completed: 12.05.2018



Description from the publisher:

It’s every girl’s dream, getting rescued by a handsome stranger.  When I woke up and saw Kit Green standing over me, I thought he was an angel.  I didn’t see the dark wings. 



What is he doing out here all alone?  I don’t question it at first.  I’m too busy being blinded by intrigue and desire.  If it weren’t for him, I’d be dead.  I want to repay him with my body. 

But things quickly begin to not add up.  This cabin is full of secrets.  It’s cold outside, but I’m starting to think he came out here to burn for his sins. 



Disclaimer: The Cabin is a stand-alone dark romance.  This story deals with the struggles of post-traumatic stress disorder and finding a reason to live when everything around you seems bleak.  Heat Level: Smokin’ Hot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
THE CABIN is a stand-alone, dark, contemporary romance.



I loved the yin and yang of Kit and Ivy.  Kit is a dark angel.  He is a thirty something Army medic veteran with PTSD.  Ivy is college age girl doing her skip-year trip on the Pacific Crest Trail with a permanent positive light in her attitude.  She seems to be optimism personified.



I loved the insta-lust / insta-love / insta- certainty that they had found their direction in life.  He had found the light at the end of the tunnel.  It’s not an insta-fix, but a possibility for his life to get better.  That’s what I want in a dark romance... to find the light at the end.



Narration:  The narrator, Sophie James, does an admirable job of portraying dual voices.  I loved listening to her reading and would definitely pick up another book if I saw her name as the narrator.



Note:  While I received this book as a gifted audiobook copy, my opinions are my own and are given freely.



Also from Sky Corgan:

·         Back to the Heart

·         Beast

·         Between Two Billionaires (released in three parts)

·         Bully

·         The Cabin

·         The Billionaires Club (released in four parts)

·         Damaged

·         Dirty Fake Fiancé

·         Dirty Prince

·         Dirty Promotion

·         Dirty Rock Star 

·         Fifty Shades of BDSM (released in three parts)

·         Gabe

·         His Indecent Lessons (released in four parts)

·         His Indecent Training (released in five parts)

·         His Possession

·         Mixed Up

·         My Hotdog Came to Life and Screwed Me

·         Not Her Billionaire

·         Not His Submissive

·         One Night with the Tycoon

·         Playing Dom

·         Primal

·         Resisting the Billionaire

·         Revenge Games

·         Se7en

·         Strife (released in seven parts)

·         Too Much for You

·         Two Much for You

·         Torn (released in nine parts)

·         Touch of the Alpha

·         Unmatchable

·         Urges (released in three parts)

·         The Virgin Dating Game

·         VirginsforSale.com

·         Working for the Billionaires Club (released in two parts

·         Wrong or Write (released in four parts)

Flesh series:

1.      Before Flesh

2.      Flesh (released in seventeen parts)

Jack Kemble series:

1.      Meeting Jack Kemble

2.      Resisting Jack Kemble

3.      Seducing Jack Kemble

4.      Taming Jack Kemble




















No comments:

Post a Comment