Monday, December 10, 2018

NOT HIS WEREWOLF by Annie Nicholas


Title:  NOT HIS WEREWOLF

Series:  Not This #2

Author:  Annie Nicholas

Narrator:  B.J. Harrison

Length:  8 hours

Audible Release Date:  10.26.2018

Publisher:  Green Mountain Publishing

Publish Date:   07.24.2017

Category /Genre:  Paranormal Romance

Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content

Listenability:  OK  or  NSFW

Received from:  Annie Nicholas (as an Audible gifted copy)

Goodreads link: Not His Werewolf

Date completed: 11.13.2018



Description from the publisher:

After being disowned and labelled as a human because she can't shift, Betty Newman rescues unwanted dogs to fulfill her need for pack.  Being rejected by her birth pack was enough pain for a lifetime, and she'll do anything to avoid subjecting herself to their prejudices.



Things change when Ken Birch wakes in her kennel still in wolf form and declares she's his soul mate.  His presence wakes her feral heart and makes her long for a life she can't have.  Old wounds are opened, and she refuses to listen to instinct.



But only a shifter can be a soul mate, and now her life is in danger by New Port's pack.  Either Betty learns to shift or she dies.  Problem is the only one willing to help is Ken, the last person she wants.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
NOT HIS WEREWOLF is the second book in the Not This series.  Though it is best to read them in the order of release, I had not read the first and was not at all lost.



Absolutely entertaining!  Especially when enjoyed as an audiobook.  I F-loved this book and I want more of this series.  It is fast-paced, well crafted, sexy, funny, quirky, and full of the unexpected.  It left me smiling for days.



I loved all of the characters.  Their mistakes and their passions are bigger than life.  They drew me in and kept me captive in a world I didn’t want to escape.



This is the first book I have read from Annie Nicholas.  I will not let it be my last.



Narration:  B.J. Harrison did an amazing job of bringing these characters to life.  I fully expected to start seeing dragons flying over my car as I was driving home and listening to NOT HIS WEREWOLF.  I would love to listen to more from this talented presenter.



Note:  While I received this book as a gifted audiobook copy, my opinions are my own and are given freely.



Planning ahead:  Book five is called NOT HER ALPHA, but it’s so far away from book two!  I know that eventually Ryota is going to get his mate.  Until then, he is aces at being the perpetual grump!  I also know that he deserves that mate.  He has a heart of gold that is hidden by his gruff exterior.  There are already many hints in that direction and I am looking forward to the discoveries to be found there in him.



Not This series:

1.      Not His Dragon

Not His Christmas

2.      Not His Werewolf

3.      Not His Vampire

4.      Not Her Gargoyle

5.      Not Her Alpha

Also from Annie Nicholas:

·         Boarded

·         Irresistible

·         Koishi

·         No Refuge

·         Venturi

Angler Series:

1.      Bait

2.      Catch

3.      Release

4.      Hunting

5.      Fugitive

6.      Hook

Chronicles of Eorthe Series:

1.      Scent of Salvation

2.      Scent of Valor

3.      Scent of Scandal

Lake City Series:

1.      Ravenous

2.      Starved for Love

3.      Sinful Cravings

Vanguards Series:

1.      The Omegas

2.      The Alpha

3.      The Beta

4.      Omegas in Love

5.      Sigma

6.      Prima

Vanguard Elite Series:

1.      Bootcamp of Misfit Wolves

2.      A Taste of Shifter Geekdom

3.      Blind Wolf Bluff

4.      Penny of the Paranormal

5.      Pallas



















No comments:

Post a Comment