Wednesday, March 7, 2018

THE DADDY DILEMMA by Tia Siren

Title:  THE DADDY DILEMMA
Series:  N/A
Author:  Tia Siren
Publish Date:   02.26.2018
Publisher:  Tia Siren
Category /Genre:  2ND Chance Romance, Secret Baby, Contemporary
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing:  book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from:  Tia Siren (as an ARC gifted copy)
Goodreads link: The Daddy Dilemma
Date completed: 02.25.2018

Description from the publisher:
I never thought I’d be able to forgive Ashley for leaving. But the secret she’s brought back with her is just too big to ignore.

Ashley left me standing at the alter six years ago like a jackass, and then skipped town.
All I’ve thought about ever since is how to get even.
F*ck me if she had her reasons.
And now that she’s returned, the least she can do is tell me what happened.
But one look at her and my head’s flooding with memories of the good ol' times.
I’ll do everything in my power to make her my bride again and, this time, I’ll make sure she won’t run.

I’ll show her what she missed.
Kiss her all over.
Touch her where it makes her legs shake.
Make her scream out, yes.
But there’s just one thing I gotta know.
The kid she brought back with her… is he mine?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE DADDY DILEMMA is a second-chance romance with a secret baby (now a five year old little gentleman).

I read this gem in one sitting.  There were times that I was completely frustrated with the immaturity from Ashley and her siblings Anna, Leslie, and Hank.  Unfortunately, that is the way it can be with some family – you’ll show the worst of yourself with them.  It reminds me of a meme I sent my sister once that said, “I smile because you are my sister.  I laugh because you can’t do anything about it.”  The    Luckily, there is real growth in both of them and their true love and destiny is allowed to shine through.

Note:  while I was given this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.

Also from Tia Siren:
·         9 Under the Mistletoe
·         Ace
·         Arousing Her
·         The Baby Maker
·         The Baby Plan
·         Bad Boy Biker’s Baby
·         Bad Boy Biker’s Bride
·         Bad Boy Biker SEAL
·         Bad Boy Biker Stepbrother
·         Bad Boy Billionaire
·         Bad Boy Billionaire’s Sex Shop
·         Bad Boy British Rockstar
·         Big Bad Alpha
·         Big Bad Baller
·         Big Bad Billionaire
·         Big Bad Cowboy
·         Big Bad Daddy
·         Big Bad Fake Groom
·         Big Bad Master
·         Big Bad Neighbor
·         Big Bad Professor:  An Alpha and a Virgin
·         Big Bad Rancher
·         Big Bad Royal
·         Big Bad Twins
·         Billionaire Flawed
·         Blazing SEAL
·         Blind Date with a Billionaire
·         The Boss’s Orders
·         Bought by the Boss
·         Bought by the Hitman
·         Christmas Daddy Next Door
·         Claiming Chastity
·         The Coach’s Game
·         Commander Big
·         Daddy to Be
·         Daddy’s Best Friend (69th St Bad Boys #3)
·         The Daddy Dilemma
·         A Dangerous Game
·         Dangerously His
·         Double Doms
·         Filthy Marriage
·         Hard Play
·         Hardcore Rockstar
·         He’s the Boss
·         Her Protection
·         Hot Man Wanted
·         Hot Woman Wanted
·         Hotter than Ice
·         Jack
·         Kidnapped
·         King
·         Lieutenant BIG
·         Man Candy
·         Misbehave:  A Navy SEAL Romance
·         More than a Game
·         My Stepbrother’s Game
·         Not with the Coach
·         On Her Knees
·         Outlaw Bad Boy Biker
·         Outlaw Biker’s Baby
·         Outlaw Biker’s Bride
·         Owned and Protected
·         Owned by the Mafia
·         Protected by My Boss
·         Rough
·         Rough Play
·         Sergeant BIG
·         Sleeping with Beauty
·         Tied to Him
·         Touchdown Baby
·         Twin Stepbrother’s Baby
·         What the Boss Wants, He Gets
Christmas Billionaire Ménage Series:
1.      Three Under the Mistletoe
2.      Four Under the Mistletoe


 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment