Tuesday, February 3, 2015

HIS SECRETS by Lisa Renee Jones



Title:  HIS SECRETS
Series: Inside Out #3.5 (Novella, Chris' POV)
Author:  Lisa Renee Jones
Publish Date:   02.24.14
Publisher:  Pocket Star
Category:  Contemporary Romance
Recommended for:  21+
Received from:  Pocket Star via netgalley.com
Date completed: 02.13.14
Goodreads link:  His Secrets

Description from the publisher:
An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness.  And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.  She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her.  And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A phone call at 1am is never good news.  When Chris is asked to rescue Amber from her own demons, he fears that Sarah will see just how dark his greatest secret is.  Will understanding cause her to finally run?

For those who thought that Chris didn’t tell Sarah everything in Revealing Us, you’re right.  This is a MUST READ in the Inside Out series.  I am even more in love with Sarah after this story.  Her strength and her surety in her role in Chris’ life are inspiring.  Chris’ almost child-like fear of her reaction is endearing.  When Sarah does question their relationship, it’s with meticulous thought.  The love and the sex remain enviable.  This may be a short story, but it is complete with action, romance, drama, and friendship.

I love this series.  I still need to read the journals and Ella's Story.  I want to read them before the trial, so expect those reviews soon.  More importantly the next one isn’t until July.  Reading the companion books will keep my motor running while I wait.

Ya’all have got to read this (and the whole series) so that we can wait and whine together!

Grammar/editing:  A – near perfect

The Inside Out series:
  1. If I Were You (Book 1)
  2. The Seduction (Journal)
  3. The Contract (Journal)
  4. His Submissive (Journal)
  5. My Master (Journal)
  6. Behind Closed Doors (Ella’s story)
  7. Being Me (Book 2)
  8. The Master Undone ( the Master’s story)
  9. Revealing Us (Book 3)
  10. His Secrets
  11. My Hunger
  12. No In Between (Book 4)
  13. My Control
  14. I Belong to You (Book 5)

Other Books from Lisa Renee Jones:  Please visit her website at: www.lisareneejones.com/ to locate a printable book list.

















originally posted 02.24.14 on my previous website
WordPress.com closed that site because I promoted authors and their books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment