Friday, November 10, 2017

MISADVENTURES ON THE NIGHT SHIFT by Lauren Rowe



Title:  MISADVENTURES ON THE NIGHT SHIFT
Series:  Misadventures #6
Author:  Lauren Rowe
Publish Date:   11.07.2017
Publisher:  Waterhouse Press
Category /Genre:  Contemporary Romance
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing:  book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused
Received from: Waterhouse Press via NetGalley (as an ARC gifted copy)
Date completed: 10.11.17

Description from the publisher:
Hotel clerk Abby Medford has always enjoyed the quiet solitude of the night shift. The long, boring hours allow her time to study her law books. But when bad-boy-rocker Lucas Ford checks into the penthouse suite one night and demands Abby personally deliver his room service request, her formerly quiet nights are quickly filled with Lucas's erotic games.

But as Abby soon learns, if she thinks she can indulge her innermost desires with Lucas without giving him her heart, she's dead wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MISADVENTURES ON THE NIGHT SHIFT is the sixth release in the Misadventures series.  These stories are all independent and each stands on its own.

I love rock star romances and this is one of the best I have ever read.  I read it in one night – could not put it down.  I paid for it the next morning, but I would say it was so worth it!

Lucas is as flawed as a rock god can get.  In my opinion, he’s forgotten why he’s on stage.  Loving Abby reminds him not only of the reasons for the crowds in front of him, but she reawakens his soul and his heart.

She has dreams, too.  I love that they aren’t thrown aside for his continuing career.  I love his support and understanding.  Oh, and I loved how incredibly HAWT they were together.

This was the first book I have read from Lauren Rowe.  Looking ahead, I already know I’ll be reading at least one more, because she is the author of #misadventures #8.

Note:  while I was given this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.

 









Misadventures series:
1.      Misadventures of a City Girl (Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss)
2.      Misadventures of a Good Wife (Meredith Wild and Helen Hardt)
3.      Misadventures with a Super Hero (Angel Payne)
4.      Misadventures of a Backup Bride  (Shayla Black)
5.      Misadventures of the First Daughter (Meredith Wild and Mia Michelle)
6.      Misadventures on the Night Shift (Lauren Rowe)
7.      Misadventures of a Valedictorian (M.F. Wild and Mia Michelle)
8.      Misadventures of a College Girl (Lauren Rowe)
9.      Misadventures of a Time Traveler (Angel Payne)
10.  Misadventures with My Roommate (Elizabeth Hayley)
11.  Misadventures of a Rookie (Toni Aleo)
12.  Misadventures with the Boss (Kendall Ryan)
13.  Misadventures with a Rockstar (Helen Hardt)
14.  Misadventures of a Virgin (Meredith Wild)

Also from Lauren Rowe:
·         Ball Peen Hammer
·         Captain
·         Countdown to Killing Kurtis
The Club Series:
1.      The Club
2.      The Reclamation
3.      The Redemption
4.      The Culmination
5.      The Infatuation
6.      The Revelation
7.      The Consummation











 

No comments:

Post a Comment