Sunday, September 16, 2018

PROMISED AT THE MOON by Rebekah R. Ganiere


Title:  PROMISED AT THE MOON
Series:  Wolf River #1
Author:  Rebekah R. Ganiere
Publisher:  Samhain Publishing, Ltd.
Publish Date:   04.12.2016
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Romance
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing:  book received as an unedited ARC copy/ errors excused
Received from:  Rebekah R. Ganiere (as a gifted copy)
Goodreads link:  Promised at the Moon
Date completed: 09.15.2018

Description from the publisher:
If he can save her from her past, she could be his future. 

Natasha Moon is running for her life. Though she’s managed to evade a forced mating, she arrives at a California safe house with no idea if the parents who entrusted her to an enigmatic Alpha are alive or dead.

The lone wolf who gets her to safety draws her like a magnet. But to him, she seems to be just another shifter in need. Just another female he thinks he can boss around.

Liam Grey avoids attachments at all costs. With his own demons to fight, he sticks to relocating shifters in trouble, not playing social worker. But when beautiful, fragile Natasha shows up desperate for more than just a place to stay, his inner wolf howls for a chance to give—and be—everything she needs.

Liam has his hands full keeping Natasha safe from other shifters, and from his own desire. But when Natasha’s ex-boyfriend tracks her down, Liam will have to push beyond the brink to keep her for himself—or lose her for good.

Warning: Contains an Alpha who can’t help sticking his nose in where it’s not wanted, and a feisty female who secretly wishes he’d rethink his paws-off policy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROMISED AT THE MOON is the first book in the Wolf River series.  They will each stand on their own, but I highly recommend reading them all.

I just finished reading this book and could not wait to sit down and tell you how much I loved it.  There is a sneak peek at the second book and I cannot wait to get my hands on it as well!

The plot is marvelously suspenseful right from the first paragraph and never lets go.  I have fallen in love with Liam, Natasha, and Cara.  I’m so happy for the ending for Liam and Natasha.  I hope we return for Cara in a future book.  In fact, I hope we return for a few more of the characters that I wasn’t sure I liked at first, but turned out … well, I don’t want to give anything away.  Let’s leave it at:  I loved a lot more of the characters than I thought I would at first.

Rebekah Ganiere has created a wonderful world for her wolves.  It is inventive and fresh.  I am looking forward to returning here soon.

Note:  While I received this book as a gifted ARC, my opinions are my own and are given freely.

Wolf River Series:
1.      Promised at the Moon
2.      Cursed by the Moon
3.      Reclaimed from the Moon
4.      Tamed under the Moon  (09.22.2018)
5.      Unleashed with the Moon (09.29.2018)
6.      Fated Despite the Moon (coming soon)
Also from Rebekah R. Ganiere:
·         Dead Awakenings
·         Taming His Saber (Paranormal Dating Agency)
Aether Pirate Chronicles:
1.      The Lady Fugitive
Dead Awakening Series:
1.      Kissed by the Reaper
2.      The Bride
3.      Rekindling (Nov 2018)
4.      Christmas Lodge (Nov 2018)
Fairelle Series:
1.      Red the Were Hunter
1.5 Yanti’s Choice
2.      Snow the Vampire Slayer
2.5  Jamen’s Yuletide Bride
3.      Zelle and the Tower
4.      Cinder the Fae
4.5 Jak the Giant Healer
5.      Belle and the Beast (Jan 2019)
5.5 Gerall’s Festivus Bride (Spring 2019
Otherworlder Series:
1.      Saving Christmas
2.      Cupid’s Curse
Society Series:
1.      Reign of the Vampires
2.      Rise of the Fae
3.      Vengeance of the Demons

 











No comments:

Post a Comment