Thursday, May 3, 2018

BETWEEN TWO WOLVES by Catherine Vale


Title:  BETWEEN TWO WOLVES
Series:  Bite of the Moon #1
Author:  Catherine Vale
Publish Date:   10.06.2015
Publisher:  Wild Hearts Press
Category /Genre:  Paranormal Romance
Recommended for:  18+ due to sexual content
Grammar/editing:  ungraded – book received as an unedited ARC  / errors excused
Received from:  Catherine Vale (as an ARC gifted copy)
Goodreads link: Between Two Wolves
Date completed: 10.05.2015

Description from the publisher:
A BBW Paranormal Shapeshifter Menage Werewolf Romance

Having your throat cut has a way of changing a girl...so does being bitten by one of your two lovers.

Luscious and curvy, that's what they called me, as they shared me. Jericho behind me, his viking-huge hands on my hips, and Colt in front of me, his muscular thighs parted, generously saluting, taking what was his, with fingers weaved through my fiery red hair.... So my ex-fiancé had cheated. Who cares?

Well, I'd cared. For months. His betrayal had eaten me alive, filling me with resentment fueled rage. I'd stopped seeing beyond the past, at the cost of the present, and the future. My world had crashed down around me, and I couldn't breathe.

Black Wolf Mountain was my answer. So, I went, leaving everyone I knew and loved behind as I searched for myself in the wilderness. Instead, death found me lying in a bed soaked with my own blood.

But death is no match for a wolf...not my wolves.

But what about me?

Is there more to me than death can take?

Is there enough of me for two to love?

Note To Readers: This is a stand-alone novel, a complete story, and free of cliffhangers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I scored it high on the smut-meter and the slut-meter.  I just couldn’t relate to a woman who was upset about a cheating man going out and developing a ménage relationship with two strangers who just happened to walk into her camp.

On the other hand, if all I was looking for was a one-handed read…. This would do the trick.

The story itself was well-crafted and thought out for a short.  I just had trouble connecting.  Maybe it’s just me this time.

Note:  while I was given this book as an ARC copy, my opinions are my own and are given freely.

Bite of the Moon series:
·         MOON’S LAW by Michelle Fox
·         BETWEEN TWO WOLVES by Catherine Vale
·         LYRIC’S ACCIDENTAL MATE by Elle Boon
·         BEWITCHED BY THE ALPHA by Bryce Evans
·         MacBRUN, BEARLY A NIP by Katalina Leon
·         PREFERRED PREY by Erika Masten

Also from Catherine Vale:
·         Along Came a Wolf
·         Bearly Magic
·         Between Two Wolves
·         Billion Dollar Bear
·         Chasing Crazy
·         Dark Panther
·         Dark Side of the Moon
·         Furever Yours
·         Happily Ever Alpha
·         Kiss of Fire
·         Let There Be Dragons
·         Murder by Magic
·         On the Prowl
·         Run Fur Love
·         Scent of Desire
·         Scent of a Mate
·         Shades of Dragon
·         Taste of Darkness
·         To Catch a Cheetah
·         Touch of Vampire
·         Wild Things
·         Wolf Bite
·         The Wolves Next Door
Band of Wolves series:
1.      Shift in Plans
2.      Wild at Heart
3.      Never Cry Wolf
Bear Instincts series:
1.      Bear the Heat
Guardian Shifters series:
1.      Tigers Tango
Her Two Bears series:
1.      Her Two Bears
2.      Double Trouble
Jagged Lovers series:
1.      On the Prowl
2.      On the Move
3.      On the Edge
Order of Protection series:
1.      Burn, Baby, Burn
2.      Bear Meets Girl
3.      Broken Moon
A Taste of Honey series:
1.      A Taste of Honey
2.      Awakening the Bear
Time After series:
1.      Darkest Days
2.      Darkest Nights
3.      Darkest Hour
Untamable series:
1.      Untamed Hearts
2.      Untamed Desires

 










No comments:

Post a Comment